1. Combined ages of bowlers must equal 100 Years of Age or more.
2. Averages will be 2014-2015 Yearbook or verifiable Summer League average. If no bowl.com average, then use current average of 21 or more games. All others will be excluded. All averages used must be from sanctioned leagues.
3. Handicap will be 90% of the difference between the sum of the two averages subtracted from the combined average of the highest team.
4. Tournament Rules 319A-3 apply and Rules 319A-2 &319E are waived. Teams may be made up of any combination (Male, Female or Mixed).
5. Matches consist of 4 games rolled across 8 lanes (move a pair for each game) with total pin fall and handicap determining standings. Top three teams then bowl one game stepladder finals.
6. Entries close at 12:45pm on the day of the Tournament.
7. Prize moneys will be returned 100% in a 1 in 5 Ratio.
8. This Tournament is sanctioned through USBC. All bowlers must be current members of USBC.
9. The tournament director has the right to re-rate anyone participating in this tournament. All re-rating shall be done before the tournament begins. If a bowler does not accept the new average re-rate, the Tournament Director will refund the entry fee.